December 21, 2011

Mommy's Little Girl

Possible face of V
I didn't get the dream relationship between mother and daughter growing up. I also didn't have any sisters to bond with. The cycle ends with V.  Unlike my childhood, V will be shown just how much her Mommy wanted her and loves her. Here's a list of activities I'd like to one day do with her in no particular order:

Go shopping together
Go to salon together
Pick out school dance dresses together
Pick out wedding dresses together
Have talks about how beautiful/smart/wonderful she is
Talk to her about her changing body
Teach her to respect herself before dating begins
Go on weekend trips together
Paint our nails
Sing loudly in the car
Take her to boy band concerts
Have weekend chick flick movie nights
Talk about boys
Plan sleepovers with her
Help her with homework
Help her figure out college plans
Let her know I'm always there when she needs me
Lecture her on all the life lessons I've already figured out ;)

No comments: