October 10, 2008

In Bed, Could You Be a Little More Like Obama and a Little Less Like McCain?

My bf and I gathered 'round the T.V. to watch the first installment of the SNL Weekend Update on Thursday night. I was hoping for a Tina Fey guest spot, but it was still funny none the less. The most recent presidential debates were on Tuesday night, and I really enjoyed some of the spoofs during Weekend Update.

Both Weekend Update and John Stewart's Daily Show poked fun at McCain walking around in circles throughout each of Obama's answers. I'm loving the fact that politics are finding a way into mediums that younger audiences watch.  I love that these spoofs are all over YouTube and Comedy Central.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I saw a clip on YouTube of a Sarah Palin speech.  She got heckled mid-sentence and took control of the situation quite well.  Check it out below:

No comments: