April 7, 2009

Devastating News

I woke up this morning and opened CNN on my iPhone. 8 year old Sandra Cantu was found dead inside of a suitcase which was floating in a dairy farm pond. The police recently released a video of Sandra skipping around her neighborhood the day she disappeared. What kind of monster would take this sweet, young girl and kill her? I just want to go back in time to intercept her disappearance to bring her home safely.

Why do killers and child molesters do the things they do? Why can't they just harm themselves instead of involving innocent people and children? News like this makes my heart sink. I will keep the Cantu family in my prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also don't understand why all of these people are killing their own children and then themselves lately. What's going on in this world? It's all so crazy!