June 21, 2010

14 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant

Today, I am 14wks6dys pregnant. My early symptoms of sleeping all day long, getting headaches due to glucose drops, and my food aversions are all a thing of the past. Just the smell of some food items in my fridge caused me to lose my appetite. I'm still peeing all the time, and now my lower back hurts randomly throughout each day.

I'm not really showing a baby bump, but I am showing. The organs in my belly are getting pushed up and out. I'm retaining lots of water and pumping lots of blood throughout my body. Veins are getting bigger and more visible under my skin. It's actually quite gross as I hate seeing veins. Body hair grows faster too. I shave my legs and the next day there's stubble. I know, TMI.

My feet are also swelling. My big brother got married two days ago, and I did a little too much dancing. My feet looked like Shrek's feet.


I woke up feeling hungover the morning after even though I was only drinking orange juice all night. They say the second trimester is the golden era of pregnancy, and I can see why. The symptoms from 1T fade and your body isn't as big as a whale like in the 3T. So far, so good!

No comments: