February 11, 2011

My Son is 2 Months Old!

2 Month Old Goofy Smile
My little boy turns 2 months old today! I'm back at work (when I don't want to be), and he's smiling and cooing all the time.

We ordered Picky Stickies to be used for his monthly pictures. His '0' month was missed, and I had to Photoshop a fake sticker for his '1' month. He will officially be wearing a '2' month sticker for his pictures tomorrow.

I have to work tomorrow as well, but I will try to update his baby book with his 2 month stats. We're still amazed and shocked to have him as our son. We're both learning a great deal about how to be parents to a newborn. He's outgrowing his 0-3 outfits, so we're trying to rotate the clothing as much as possible. He needs to get some good wear and tear on these clothes.

It's deathly cold outside, so we're still hibernating as a family. I'm finding it hard to snap photos of B in natural light because our building faces the shade. I'll have to aim for early morning to get the natural light I need. Below is a picture of B in his '1' month Picky Sticky.

1 month Picky Sticky Photo
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: