February 22, 2011

Picky Sticky Update and More

Brycen 2 months picky sticky onesie
Here's Brycen's Picky Sticky from the 2 month shot I did. I'm going to try my best to keep him in neutral onesies and to keep placing him on the midnight blue towel we own. Once he's a little bigger, we'll have him in short sleeved onesies since it won't be sub zero cold outside.

I've been off work for three days (since I only work 4 days per week). My husband had to work all three days and two of those days were both 12 hour shifts. I feel like I haven't even seen him. I go back to work tomorrow, and it's his only day off this week. :(

We made a collective decision to rehome one of our dogs to better our family. She needs more exercise and attention from someone that has the time and space to give. We found a couple that lives somewhat nearby using Craigslist as an outlet. The couple agreed to adopt her but needed a week for the girl to move into her fiance's home. So, we're thinking this upcoming Saturday would be great. Once Sadie is gone, I think there will be a sudden calmness in our home. We still have my one and only furbaby, Kegger. He's 8 years old and going no where. He's a much calmer dog in his old age. He requires less walks and listens when we need to instruct him. Our vet bills with Sadie were sky high due to her mange outbreak. Our tiny budget can't afford to keep it up. We think Sadie will be much happier with this new couple. My husband is going to be beside himself next Saturday because she was like a daughter to him. It'll be tough, but at least we were able to scope out the future home and family. Here's Kegger and Sadie:
Kegger - rott/pit mix and Sadie blue-nose pit

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: