March 26, 2011

More Budgeting

Mommy & Baby on Skype Webcam
So much has happened since I last posted, yet I find myself in almost the same exact situation as before.

I did a liberal hacking of my budget in order to justify working from home. We were losing our free daycare, but that's a separate post entirely. With my budget hacking, I needed to sell our second car and cut back on all unnecessary spending. I put my resignation in at work the day after I sold my car. The next day, my employer offered to work with my schedule in order to retain me. So, my new car search began....

Selling my car, quitting my job, getting rehired, and looking for a new car all sound like a lot of changes. Unfortunately, they all lead back to me living in this state, not being a SAHM, and my husband not re-enlisting in the USMC. So, I'm still stuck here waiting for a better life...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: