June 4, 2009

Blogging Is Harder Than I Thought

I thought it would be nice to start up this blog to write about current events or what's going on in my life at any given moment. I have a problem using the internet. My interests change in waves. One week, I could be addicted to facebook and another week I can't stop checking CNN. Myspace has recently been dead to me. If I log on, I rarely search through it for anything. The same is true for this blog. I really only read Perez Hilton on a daily basis. So, I don't have any friends in the blogging community. Because I don't read and comment on other blogs, I don't get readers following me on here. I also don't think to update this blog very often. It's usually on my long list of things to do eventually.

When I have time. I try to write more than 1 post at a time. With this blog, I'm able to schedule future postings. If it weren't for that feature, this thing would be updated even less.

No comments: