September 11, 2010

I'm Following You Again

If you're wondering why my blog now has two authors and you've also received an email stating I'm following you, it's because I'm tired of logging in and out of various google accounts just to blog.

I have my primary email address, which I use for basically every google service. When I created this blog, I wanted it anonymous and separate from my primary account. Well, since I'm always logged into my primary, it gets annoying to log out and log back in to check this blog. Since I don't like being annoyed, I just haven't been blogging very often.

I've attached my primary account to this blog in hopes that I'll be able to follow other blogs more frequently and to be able to post more often. I hope that explains things!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: