September 21, 2010

My Baby is Kicking Up a Storm

The human fetus moves throughout its entire de...Image via Wikipedia
The past two days have been full of kicks and flutters and punches. I don't really know where my little guy is inside my belly, but he's creating quite a stir. My husband was actually pushing back against my belly last night. After each push, our son would kick back. It kept my husband entertained until he began falling asleep. At that point, my husband started kicking. So, I had two men kicking me. haha

Fetal movement is a wonderful thing when I'm awake and going about my day. It's a completely different thing to feel the baby kicking my stomach while I'm trying to sleep. Due to that, my sleep last night was horrible. I'm entering my third trimester for this pregnancy. I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant. I've noticed that my belly has hit a growth spurt. It's sticking out farther and farther. I often stare at my reflection when walking past windows. I just can't believe how big I've gotten.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: