June 29, 2011

I Don't Like Lying to My Blog

I had to completely revamp my blog and it's domain name today. I've been noticing on my tracker that certain ISPs from nearby were logging onto my blog via direct link. It was confirmed today when my mother tried yelling at me for a post I made. While this blog is published on the internet for all the world to see, the anonymity allowed me to treat it like a personal diary. Whether I'm feeling up or down or just emotionally charged, I turn to this blog to write how I feel. My mom and I are not close, and she is not someone I trust with my innermost thoughts and feelings. I sadly had to change all my links and even my blog name in hopes of shaking her off my trail.

There's certain things going on in my life that I'd love to actually write about on here. I just don't know if it's secure enough yet. In the mean time, I've decided to write blog posts and post date them for future releases. This allows me to get out how I feel without the truth disturbing my family.

No comments: