July 2, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

Independence Day is this Sunday! It is one of my favorite holidays each year. Our family celebrates it with a family reunion. I tend to leave the reunion early to meet up with friends. When going to see friends, they all live within the same neighborhood. All the neighbors know me, and it's fun getting to see everyone. Usually, each year, we get drunk and carpool to the fireworks. This year, with the pregnancy, I'm going to be watching the fireworks sober.

Another huge milestone for this Sunday is the revealing of my baby's gender. I'm so tired of holding the secret in! My husband and I couldn't be happier. I'm only miserable with this secret being kept. I HATE secrets. Anyway, my husband is off for the weekend. It'll be nice to have some alone time with him.

No comments: