August 21, 2010

Feeling Pregnancy Bloat



We went to Olive Garden two nights ago, and I ate lots of salty, garlicky foods.  Yesterday, I suffered the consequences of my actions.

I had a persistent splitting headache. My lower back felt like I had a blade piercing it. My boobs doubled in size.  Regardless of how much water I drank, my pee was dark. Also, my 1 hour nap resulted in a migraine with my entire face looking flushed.

I seriously wanted to die. I attempted to make a nice steak dinner. The meat was overcooked and rubbery. The potatoes had a strange flavor, and my hubby complained that the green beans tasted too much like green beans. Ugghh!

My hubby woke up at 1am to go to work today. He's putting in another 12 hour shift to help with our bills. I'm going to do some work around the house to make him feel like I'm pulling my weight in this relationship.

Here's hoping my more annoying pregnancy symptoms stay away today.

Location : Pingree Grove, IL,

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh sweetie..that sucks. Might have been the garlic? I couldn't so garlic with either baby. Hope you feel better!